Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sickly and a Crazy Baby.

My daughter makes me giggle. Currently she is sitting next to me wiggling and laughing at her toes.
She is four months old as of the 21st and the happiest, craziest, wiggliest little thing.
Just the other day she was in her jumper and turned ALL the way around by herself! I was so proud.
How can someone so small take your entire heart by storm? It's not fair. Loving someone so little to death just... I don't know. I adore being a Mommy. She's the best baby.

On another note, I'm very sick. I don't know what it is but I have a stuffed nose, headache, sore throat, and these God awful canker sores in my mouth that I want to rip out with a scissors. Ugh. So I've embarked on another project:

Mom Comics.

They are comics starring me and my daughter made just for Moms!
Here are a few:



We are on Instagram and Facebook:

IG: momcomics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MomComics/531423966908274



No comments:

Post a Comment