Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Another Day.



Well today I finished Bo's three month portraits, and I think they turned out just shy of amazing! She was extremely cooperative and she knows now when there is a camera in front of her. She is my child. I set up with a simple white comforter for a background, and put her in a Bitty Baby crib. (A type of baby doll for those who aren't familiar. She wore just a plain white onesie and I accessorized with various hats and sunglasses. She had a blast.
I only got about six keepers, but I think they are wonderful. Frame worthy, even!









I love having my own little model at my disposal, and it will be wonderful having these pictures for in the future when she leaves the house (Which she totally never will because she loves her Mommy way too much and couldn't inflict that torture on her.)
My business is having a giveaway and I am pretty excited about it, if people even try! We almost have 100 likes on Facebook and I can't wait to see it go to 100!
God is working in my life, and sometimes even though I say I might not believe, I do. I always believe in the lord. After all, he gave me her. Thank God for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment