Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Anything Can, and Will, Happen.

Finished the first of many Valentine's shoots last weekend! That's why I haven't really posted much! I'm sorry. It turned out beautifully, though, and I have attached the collage to this post. My dog ended up having to actually be in one of the pictures like an imbecile. It was hilarious. The couple is awesome, though, and went with it. The picture actually turned out great.
Now to the baby and Mommyhood. Scott and I are working together to try and parent her, and tonight is his first night alone with her. I am a little nervous but he needs practice, and he won't be alone. Now that me and his foster mother are on speaking terms again, I'm not too worried. I've come up with goals for the next few months to get myself to a good place of self respect and hopefully, happiness.
1) Rebuild bridges I've burned.

2) Spend more time in prayer and talking to God, going to church.
3) Get a job/make friends so I'm not alone.
4) Continue exercising and getting my self image back.
5) Be the best mother I can be to that little girl.

Life can really only get better if I allow it to. It can only go up from here. Hitting rock bottom is never fun but it always allows to you realize your own faults and wrongdoings. I always thought I had to be strong and not ask for help but sometimes, I guess that's okay. I always thought I had to do everything myself and I knew how to do it all. But I don't. And I'm sure nobody else does.
God works in mysterious ways, they say, and let's just hope that this is his way of telling me I need to start moving on from my past.
Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment