Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Over.

But I'm not miserable. I don't really feel like spilling the nasty details, but it was pretty brutal. I love him still, but I'm not going back anytime soon, if at all. He needs to start working for me, he lost sight of our love. He needs to remember how to romance someone and he needs to learn how to be a father. On my end, I need to learn how to move on from things in my past, and find myself. I think this is going to be a good thing for us. I think this is positive for me. Looking at her, it hurts, because she looks just like him, but she's happy, and healthy, and she is going to be just fine. So maybe it is okay for me to be happy... to worry about myself for a while? I don't know, but it's worth a shot. And if we don't end up together again at some point? Well then I guess there will be something more waiting for me. And someone will come along who can love me and my daughter the way we deserve to be loved. Treat us with respect and dignity. He will be everything I need.
And Scott, if that isn't you... Sorry. I'm going to move on. I'm going to find myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment