Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Speak Thoroughly in Movie Quotes

I am sitting here watching Pitch Perfect for the first time while baby is asleep for the night. I have come to realize just how much of my vocabulary and common phrases are movie quotes. "You're like a human kanga hybrid..." "Let me remind you, BABYSITTING." "They call me MR.PIG"!
My child will grow up knowing this wonderful language and I will introduce her to the world of Disney Quotes.
Although Disney is amazing, my favorite movie to quote from would have to be, without a doubt, What to Expect when You're Expecting. It has so many amazing, random phrases that make you just sit and wonder. Especially from Janice. I swear, if you haven't seen the movie, GO NOW. You will not regret it. Pitch Perfect is equally hilarious. I think anything with Rebel Wilson in it has to have some random factor. It's so funny. She has the best timing and how serious she is about her art... It's so admirable. I definitely am a little peanut and jelly right now. She has just a way with her words... 
Today I spent most of my day in bed with baby watching movies. I needed that after everything that has happened lately. It definitely refreshed me. I haven't been able to get away from this. Nobody has stopped talking about it. But today got me away from this and it made me feel a lot better to just spend time with myself, my baby, and the Notebook. A nice cry fest took place and now I am ready to get started with second semester, Mommying, and hopefully spending time with friends more often. Oh yeah, and getting a job. Hear back this week! Life moves on, the world doesn't stop turning, and I can't sit around and do nothing... 










No comments:

Post a Comment