Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Diet Food is Gross.

 Today marks day ONE of my post baby workout routine.
Starting weight is 148lbs and I am planning on getting down to 130 and toning up my flabby tummy. As of today I am not drinking soda anymore or super sugary things. Fiber, Protein, and fruits and veggies. I got all of my diet food today. I have to say I'm excited about getting abs, hopefully, but I am not looking forward to the food. Diet food tastes so gross, and you can't eat as much. And the Lord knows I am a hungry girl. So this should be interesting. I don't think it will be too hard, if I work out and get really invested in it. I found a few ab workouts online, plus fifty crunches and fifty sit ups a day. After I was done today, I was dead. Wish me luck!










No comments:

Post a Comment