Life as a Photographer, Mother, and Student.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hurting.

I don't think he realizes how much I'm hurting right now.
I cry.
I scream.
I hide the truth from my little girl.

We're trying to work on things. He complains, I don't say anything, we fight. 
I hide in my room and smile for her, laugh for her, play with her.
But when she's asleep it all comes out. 
She goes in her swing and I go into the shower and let it all out. 
I stay in there sometimes for hours while she's sleeping.
Just crying.
Sitting on the shower floor with my head in my knees, crying.
It doesn't go away, it lingers.
I feel like this constantly, every day.
We're doing better but I'm feeling worse.
I feel like I'm going down...

down...

down...

and I'm not getting better.

Nothing is helping.

I don't think anything will.

At least she doesn't see it. And he doesn't notice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment